Used to promote communication between teachers and interventionists, the Collaborative Instructional Logs also document a student’s response to intervention over time. Each of the three logs is now available both as a PDF document and as an interactive template. With the interactive template, you are able to type directly on the form and individual cells within the document will grow to accommodate the text.
- For Students Receiving Intervention in Mathematics
- For Students Receiving Intervention in Reading
- Collaborative Instructional Log for Students Receiving Intervention in Reading (PDF)
- Collaborative Instructional Log for Students Receiving Intervention in Reading (interactive template download)
- For Students with IEPs Receiving Intervention in Reading
To learn how to use the Collaborative Instructional Logs, watch this presentation, Closing the Achievement Gap: Collaborating to Support Student Success.