The Texas Early Mathematics Inventories (TEMI) assessment materials were developed for use by Texas educators as part of classroom instruction.
General descriptions of the materials provided on this website can be found at the follow the links below:
- Texas Early Mathematics Inventory-Progress Monitoring (TEMI-PM)
- Texas Early Mathematics Inventories-Outcome (TEMI-O 2.0)
- Texas Early Mathematics Inventories-Overall (TEMI-O 3.0)
- Texas Early Math Inventories-Aim Checks (TEMI-AC)
- Texas Early Math Inventories-Unit Checks (TEMI-UC)
- Daily Checks
To access these materials—which are grouped by language and grade level—click on the links below:
To learn how to implement the assessment materials, visit:
These materials are not intended, nor should they be interpreted as, the only resources available regarding the identified topics. The final selection of assessment materials should be made based on their match to the interventions your school uses.
These materials are copyrighted © by and are the property of the Texas Education Agency and The University of Texas System and are available for free download by educators in Texas.
For more information on the technical adequacy of the Texas Early Mathematics Inventories, see the TEMI Technical Manual – English and the Addendum to the TEMI Technical Manual for TEMI-Overall 3.0.